gest user server group icon

• Heeyy, does anybody knows how to show server groups icons for user of cldbid = 217 ? 8|
    Have anyboady any hints? ?(

Thanks! :thumbup:

• You mean from Server Query?
    Do you want the ID of the Group icons or do you want icon itself?

Gute vServer, Root Server oder Dedicated Server gesucht?

Die findest du hier:
    (5% Rabatt mit dem Rabattcode "TSConnNewcomer" bei Erstbestellung)

Noon-Server.de

logo_big.png

• Yep, from server Query using ts3admin.class.php
    I want icon itself of all secific user groups :love:

I have all icons in my /icons/ folder.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fauke ()

• I Think the only way is to get the Path to the Image File from the Teamspeak Database, and then make the /icons folder available for your Webserver (like apache) and then get the Name of the Image File from the Icon ID that you can get from the Server Query. Than you Have the Icons Path and the Name of the Image File and you can build a link to it.

But than Teamspeak have to run with MySQL, or you have to build a workaround for sqlite, but that is very difficult.

So Its not easy to get the Icon from a Group, its almost impossible.

I Think you should forget this because this is only possible if you are a very experienced Linux/Apache/MySQL/Teamspeak User, but i can't do it because i'm not experienced enough for it.

Maybe some of the Others have another Idea how to solve it easier?

Greetings,

RootsWin

Gute vServer, Root Server oder Dedicated Server gesucht?

Die findest du hier:
    (5% Rabatt mit dem Rabattcode "TSConnNewcomer" bei Erstbestellung)

Noon-Server.de

logo_big.png

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RootsWin ()

• the Icons are all listed in cid=0 /icons/icon_<icon_id> you can find the icon id via the server group permission "i_icon_id"

I asked in the official teamspeak forum if there is a way to download all icons via ts3 php framework but they just told me to do it via ftp / sftp

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.