HELP hack

• Hello,

They broke to me today on the server. They added to the group owner and started to ban.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

change your ServerQuery serveradmin password immediately and make sure, that they haven't grant them to the ServerQuery "Server Admin" group. Identify the servergroup ID by running the ServerQuery command "servergrouplist" and then get the list of all ServerQuery groups like this:

Code
    servergroupclientlist sgid=1

How-to change ServerQuery password: ServerQuery Passwort ändern

• 2015-11-01 11:16:43.251928|INFO |VirtualServer | 1| client (id:7107) was added to servergroup 'Właściciel'(id:24) by client 'Unknown from 89.228.189.205:51632'(id:877)
    2015-11-01 11:16:43.584152|INFO |VirtualServer | 1| complaint added for client 'Bamboszek'(id:7107) reason 'Not allowed server group (id: 24): Bamboszek' by client '[BOT] Pan Wiesio'(id:4094)

today also banned all. I changed my password and port serveradmin query.

servergroupclientlist sgid=1 -names
    error id=0 msg=ok

servergroupclientlist sgid=2 -names
    cldbid=1 client_nickname=serveradmin\sfrom\s46.xxx.xxx.xx:xxxxx client_unique_identifier=serveradmin|cldbid=12 client_nickname=Milex client_unique_identifier=YmDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it can block completely the connection to the port query? so that only authorized IP can connect by query

just I do not know how to look your rules to iptables . sorry for my English

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von auxi14 ()

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.